Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has just launched its flagship smartphone – Honor 10 at an event in London. This smartphone was announced in China last month. Well, the highlight of this smartphone is its glossy design and AI cameras.
ALSO READ: Honor View 10 With Kirin 970, 6GB RAM, Dual Rear Cameras Launched
Honor 10: The Flagship
The Honor 10 packs in a 5.84-inch FHD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio, powered by Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 10nm SoC with i7 co-processor, coupled with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and all these are backed by a 3400mAh battery.
Coming to the camera front, it sports dual rear cameras with a 16-megapixel RGB sensor and 24-megapixel monochrome sensor with 2x Zoom, f/1.8 aperture LED flash, PDAF, AI scene recognition, and a 24-megapixel front-facing camera with AI beautification, 4 in 1 Light fusion technology and support for face unlock.
ALSO READ: Honor 7C Vs Redmi 5: What’s The Difference?
Honor 10 Specifications
- 5.84-inch ( 2240 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm SoC
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- 16MP (RGB) primary camera with LED flash, secondary 24MP (Monochrome) rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1
- 3400mAh with fast charging support
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano), 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 149.6×71.2×7.7mm; Weight: 153g
ALSO READ: Here Why Google’s Project Treble Is The Bedrock Of Android P
The Honor 10 comes in Phantom Blue and Midnight Black colors in India. It is priced at Rs 32,999 and will be available for pre-order starting from tonight exclusively on Flipkart.
BUY HONOR 10
- Extra Rs. 5000 off over regular exchange value for all Honor and other select devices.
- 3000 off over regular exchange value for all other devices valid from 16th May to 18th May.
- No cost EMI offer on Bajaj Finserv cards valid on 16th May only.
- 10% Instant Discount with Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards, which is also applicable on EMI Transactions.
- Jio offers Rs 1200 cashback + 100 GB Additional data + Benefit of Rs 3300 worth partners voucher.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.