Early today, a Twitter user (Ishan Agarwal) leaked all the details about the upcoming budget smartphone from Samsung. Well, now, Samsung has officially launched Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo smartphone in India.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo
The Galaxy J7 Duo comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display, powered by 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7 Series SoC, coupled with 4GB RAM, 32GB expandable storage and all these are backed by a 3000mAh removable battery.
On to the camera, it features a 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras with f/1.9 aperture, 8-megapixel front-facing camera. There is also a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button and has a removable back cover. There is no sign of the rumored Bixby hardware button.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7 Series processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3000mAh removable battery
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, VHT80, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 77.2 x 8.2mm; Weight: 174g
ALSO READ: OnePlus 6: Everything We Know So Far!
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo comes in Black and Gold colors and is priced at INR 16,990. It will be available across retail stores starting tomorrow viz April 12th, 2018.