Huawei P20 Pro
The Huawei P20 Pro comes with a 5.8-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 10nm SoC with i7 co-processor, dedicated neural network processing unit, coupled with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, the flagship sports Leica triple-lens camera with 40-megapixel RGB sensor, a 20-megapixel monochrome sensor and an 8-megapixel sensor with a telephoto lens with f/1.8, f/1.6 and f/2.4 wide aperture. At the front, it has a 24-megapixel front-facing camera with AI beautification. 3D portrait lighting and support for face unlock.
In addition to that, it has AI image stabilization allows you to capture incredible blur-free, handheld shots in low-light using Night Mode. The company said that the phone has scored 109 overall points and 114 points in photo DxOMark beating all other flagships.
Huawei P20 Pro Specifications
- 6.1-inch ( 2240 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED FullView display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- 40 MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20 MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture), with Leica VARIO-SUMMILUX-H lenses, dual-tone LED flash, laser focus, deep focus, PDAF, CAF, 960fps super slo-mo
- 24MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, USB-C Audio, HiFi audio with HWA, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB-C
- Dimensions: 155 x 73.9 x 7.8 mm; Weight: 180g
The Huawei P20 Pro comes in Black, Twilight, Pink Gold, and Midnight Blue colors, and is priced at EUR 899 (roughly INR 72,350 / USD 1,114). It will start shipping from April 6th. No word on when this smartphone will launch in India.
Featured Image Credit: Cnet