Xiaomi has launched its first Mi Gaming Laptop with up to 6GB GeForce GTX 1060 GPU and up to 16GB RAM. It features a 15.6-inch full HD screen with 9.9mm slim bezels, giving out 81% screen-to-body ratio.
Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop
The Mi Gaming Laptop is powered by 7th Gen Intel Core i5 (2.5GHz) or i7 (4GHz) processors, running Windows 10. It features a 12V cooling fan and four fan outlet for efficient heat dissipation while gaming.
It also comes with a keyboard that supports 16 million colors over four zones, and anti-ghosting with 30-key rollover for precise and accurate gaming input. It has five programmable keys for quick access to important functions, HDMI 2.0 and USB-C ports that lets you connect two 4K monitors.
Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop Specifications
- 15.6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) anti-glare display with 178-degree wide viewing angle, 300 nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ (2.5GHz) / i7-7700HQ processor (4GHz)
- 4GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / 6GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU
- 8GB / 16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM
- 256GB / 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- Windows 10
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone
- 1.8mm High Key Professional Backlit Keyboard with 16 million colors over four zones
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1
- 1 x HDMI, 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB Type-C, 1 x Ethernet port, 3-in-1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC) card reader
- 3.5mm audio jack, 3W × 2 speakers, High Thrust Headphone Amplifier, Dolby Panorama, Sony Hi-res audio support
- 55Wh battery with up to 5.5h of local video playback, 6.5h web browsing
- Dimensions: 364 x 265.2mm x 20.9mm; Weight: 2.7kg
- Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, GTX Ti 1050 GPU, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD – 5999 yuan (USD 955 / INR 61,980 approx)
- Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, GTX Ti 1060 GPU, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD – 6999 yuan (USD 1,115 / INR 72,313 approx)
- Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, GTX Ti 1060 GPU, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD- 7999 yuan (USD 1274 / INR 82,645 approx)
- Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, GTX Ti 1060 GPU, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD – 8999 yuan (USD 1433 / INR 92,975 approx)
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.