After a saga of leaks, Huawei has finally launched; Huawei P20 Lite, its first smartphone in the P20 series in the Czech Republic. The phone has been listed on official site in Poland ahead of the official announcement of the P20 and P20 Pro on March 27.
ALSO READ: 4 Best Ways To Read WhatsApp Messages Secretly; Go Try It Out!
Huawei P20 Lite
The P20 Lite features a 5.84-inch FHD+ 19:9 display with iPhone X alike notch on top. It is powered by company’s own Kirin 659, coupled with 4GB RAM, 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and all these are backed by a 3000mAh battery with fast charging support.
Coming to the camera end, it sports a 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots. On the front, it has a 16-megapixel camera with face beauty. The fingerprint on this smartphone is at the back.
ALSO READ: Why You Should Stop Using Autofill Feature Of Chrome Or Firefox!
Huawei P20 Lite Specifications
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with toughened glass protection
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 x A53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz)
- MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, USB-C
- Dimensions: 148.6×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 145g
ALSO READ: 5 Reasons Why Telegram Is The Only Messaging App You Need!
The Huawei P20 Lite comes in Black, Blue, and Rose Gold colors and is priced at PLN 1,599 (roughly INR 30,450 / USD 468) in Poland, 8,999 Czech Koruna (roughly USD 436 / INR 28,355) in the Czech Republic and will be available from April 1st. In Europe, it is priced at EUR 369 (roughly INR 29,740 / USD 458). It is already available from the offline store in Italy.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.