Xiaomi’s sub-brand Huami launched Amazfit BIP smartwatch in China back in August last year. Well, the company has launched the smartwatch in the US. The smartwatch features an always-on display, over 30 days of battery back and so on.
Xiaomi Amazfit BIP Goes Global
The smartwatch comes with a 1.28-inch always-on color touch display and promises over 45 days with minimal notifications and over 30 days with normal use on a single charge. It sports GPS, barometer, heart rate sensor and 3-axis accelerometer for activity, sports, and sleep tracking.
Well, it can be connected to both Android or iOS and it lets you receive emails, text messages, calls and app notification on the watch display. It can also track your activities such as runs, daily steps, calories burnt, distance covered and provides sleep tracking.
Xiaomi Amazfit BIP Specifications
- 1.28-inch ( 176 x 176 pixels) color Always-on reflective touch display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection + AF coating provides an at-a-glance view for the time, date, steps, weather, sports stats etc.
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, and other apps.
- Multisport tracking: Track your runs, cycling, detailed stats, and heart rate zones.
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones
- 3-axis accelerometer, barometer, Compass, GPS + GLONASS for route tracking
- IP68 (resistant to dust, rain, and splashing), Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 190mAH battery
- 20 mm standard width changeable watch band
- Weight: 31 grams
The Xiaomi Amazfit BIP comes in Onyx Black, Cinnabar Red, White Clout and Kokoda Green colors and is priced at USD 99 (roughly INR 6,360 / EUR 80). It will be available from its official website. Some of the color variants will ship only in/after March.