HMD Global has announced the Nokia 6 2018 aka the second gen latest mid-range smartphone in China. The smartphone features a unibody design with 6000 series aluminum chassis and fingerprint sensor at the back.
Nokia 6 2018 Launched
The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. is powered by Snapdragon 630 chipset, coupled with 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, runs on Android Nougat and all these are backed by a 3000mAh battery.
Coming to the camera side, the smartphone comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It features a Dual-Sight technology that uses both front and rear cameras simultaneously to create (what Nokia call) Bothie.
Nokia 6 2018 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 SoC
- Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 128GB)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 84° wide-angle lens
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging support
- Dual SIM (Hybrid /nano), Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 148.8 × 75.8 × 8.15-8.6mm; Weight: 172g
The Nokia 6 2018 comes in Black and Silver colors and is priced at 1499 yuan (roughly Rs 14,650 / USD 232 / EUR 192) for the 32GB storage version and the 64GB storage version is priced at 1699 yuan (roughly Rs 16,600 / USD 262 / EUR 217). It is available for pre-order from Suning and goes on sale from January 10th in China.