Huawei‘s sub-brand Honor has launched; Honor 9 Lite, its latest mid-range smartphone with full-screen display in China. The smartphone features a metal frame, glass back and has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Honor 9 Lite Launched
The 9 Lite sports a 5.65-inch FHD+ fullscreen 18:9 display, powered by Huawei’s own Kirin 659 SoC, coupled with 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
Coming to the camera department, the 9 Lite sports a 13-megapixel front and rear cameras along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera on the front and back, which apparently used to capture the depth information to create bokeh.
Honor 9 Lite Specifications
- 5.65-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 Display With 2.5D Curved Glass
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 Processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz)
- MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 256GB)
- 13MP Rear Camera With f/2.0 Aperture, LED Flash, Secondary 2MP Camera, PDAF
- 13MP Front-Facing Camera With LED Flash, Secondary 2MP Camera
- Android 8.0 Oreo With EMUI 8.0
- 3000mAh Battery
- Dual SIM (Nano, Hybrid), Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- Dimensions: 151× 71.9 × 7.6mm; Weight: 149g
The Honor 9 Lite comes in Black, Blue, Grey and Black colors. It will be available for order in China and goes on sale from December 26th and the pricing are;
- 3GB RAM + 32GB Storage – CNY 1199 (roughly INR 11,680 / USD 182 / EUR 154)
- 4GB RAM + 32GB Storage – CNY 1499 (roughly INR 14,600 / USD 228 / EUR 192)
- 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage – CNY 1799 (roughly INR 17,525 / USD 274 / EUR 231)