Samsung has announced its brand new Notebook model dubbed; Samsung Notebook 9 Pen. The metal wrapped Notebook and comes with the “largest and most powerful battery placed inside a notebook.”
Samsung Notebook 9 Pen 2018
The 2-in-1 convertible 13.3-inch Windows 10 laptop is wrapped in a new type of magnesium-aluminum metal frame that Samsung calls ‘Metal12’, apparently making it lighter than most of the aluminum laptops (1.2kgs), while maintaining similar durability.
This is a 360-degree laptop with a touchscreen, which features Intel Core i7 processor, coupled with Nvidia GeForce MX150 discrete graphics in exchange for integrated Intel UHD graphics. Samsung has processed this laptop with a Micro Arc Oxidation (MAO), which gives the surface an oxide coating.
Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Specifications
- 13.3-Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) RealView Touchscreen, 450 Nits
- 8th-Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Nvidia GeForce MX150, Intel UHD Graphics
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 1GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Backlit Keyboard, Microsoft Precision Touchpad
- Fingerprint Reader For Log-In Through Windows Hello
- USB-C Port, USB 3.0 Port, 2 x USB-A, HDMI Port, MicroSD Reader, Audio Jack