Flipkart has launched its own line up of smartphones; Flipkart Billion Capture Plus. This smartphone has launched as a part of its Billion brand and says that the ‘Made For India’ smartphone is designed, engineered, tested and manufactured in India.
Flipkart Billion Capture Plus
The Capture+ features a 5.5-inch FHD display with Dragontrail glass protection, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, coupled with 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Nougat and all these are backed by a 3500mAh battery.
The smartphone sports dual 13-megapixel rear (RGB + Monochrome) camera with dual-tone LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The Capture+ has a metal body and has a fingerprint sensor on the back of the device.
Flipkart Billion Capture Plus (+) Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 2.5D Display With Dragontrail Glass Protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 128GB)
- Dual 13MP (RGB + Monochrome) Rear Cameras With Dual-Tone LED Flash
- 8MP Front-Facing Selfie Camera
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat, Upgradable To Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3,500mAh Battery With Quick Charge Support
- Dual SIM (Hybrid), Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB-C
The Flipkart Billion Capture Plus comes in Mystic Black and Desert Gold colors and is priced at Rs 10,999 for the 3GB + 32GB storage variant and Rs 12,999 for the 4GB + 64GB storage variant. The smartphone will be available from November 15th exclusively on Flipkart.
- No Cost EMI
- Discounts on debit/credit cards
- Flipkart says it has – 130 service centers in 125 cities