After a long saga of leaks, Razer has finally unveiled Razer Phone at an event in London. Razer has acquired Nextbin in January, which was the initial sign of the gaming hardware giant Razer getting into the smartphone market.
Razer Phone – First Smartphone Come With 120Hz
The smartphone packs in a 5.72-inch QHD UltraMotion display with 120HZ (highlight) refresh rate for smooth and seamless gaming expereince. The UltraMotion’s adaptive refresh technology syncrhonizes the GPU and display to remove visual lag.
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, coupled with 8GB RAM, 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Nougat and all these are backed by a 4000mAH battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+. In addition to The company has partnered with Tencent, Square Enix and others to bring top games that take full advantage of the phone
Razer Phone Specifications
- 5.72-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IGZO LCD UltraMotion Display With Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 64GB (UFS) Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 2TB)
- 12MP Camera With f/1.75 Wide-Angle Lens And 12MP Secondary Camera With f/2.6 Zoom Lens, PDAF, Dual-Tone LED Flash
- 8MP Front-Facing Camera With f/2.0 Aperture
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat, Upgradable To Android 8.0 Oreo
- 4000mAh Battery With Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
- Fingerprint sensor, Stereo Front-Facing Speakers, Dual Amplifiers, Audio Adapter With THX-Certified DAC
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 77.7 x 8 mm; Weight: 197g
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.