HMD Global has added a new member to the Nokia family; Nokia 7, becomes official in China. It is apparently the first Android device from the brand to sport a glass back and the frame is 7000 series aluminum with diamond cut beveled edges.
Nokia 7 Launches In China
The smartphone looks premium and has IP54 certification (splashproof). It packs into a 5.2-inch 1080p display, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 630, coupled with 4GB or 6GB RAM, 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Nougat and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, it comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 1.12um pixels, dual-tone LED flash and at the front, it has a 5-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture, larger 1.4um pixels, and an 84-degree field-of-view.
Nokia 7 Specifications
- 5.2″ 1080p IPS LCD Display With Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Processor
- Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD
- 16MP Rear Camera With f/1.8 Aperture, 1.12um Pixels, Dual-Tone LED Flash
- 5MP Selfie Camera With f/2.0 Aperture, 1.4um Pixels, 84-Degree Field-Of-View
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat (Android Oreo Promised)
- 3,000mAh Battery With Fast Charging Support
- Nokia Bothie, Nokia OZO Audio
- Dual SIM (Hybrid), Fingerprint Scanner, Dual Microphones, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB-C
- Dimensions: 141.2 x 71.45 x 7.92mm
The Nokia 7 comes in Gloss Black and Matt White and is priced at CNY 2,499 (roughly around Rs 24,500 / US$377 / EUR300) for the 4GB RAM and CNY 2,699 (roughly around Rs 26,500 / US$407 / EUR 345) for the 6GB RAM variant. There are no further details on when it will be launched in other countries. Stay tuned.