Apple has announced its latest top-end iPhone; Apple iPhone X along iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus at an event in San Francisco. This iPhone has ditched its traditional home button, instead, it uses Face ID i.e Face recognition technology to unlock the phone.
ALSO READ: Apple’s Siri-Powered HomePod Speakers To Take On Amazon, Google!
Inside Apple iPhone X
The iPhone X is made of Aerospace-grade 7000-series aluminum frame with glass back. It packs in a 5.8-inch (2436 x 1125 pixels) OLED Super Retina edge-to-edge display with HDR10 and Dolby Vision support. It is powered by A11 Bionic Chip which is ready to upscale the augmented reality experience.
The smartphone features a 12-megapixel dual rear camera with dual optical image stabilization and at the front, it has a 7-megapixel camera. The X’s Face ID uses TrueDepth camera system made up of a dot projector, infrared camera, and flood illuminator (to detect your face in dark). It comes with wireless and fast charging support (0-50% in 30 minutes).
ALSO READ: Apple iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus With Bionic A11 Chipset Launched!
- 5.8-inch (2436 x 1125 pixels) OLED 458ppi Super Retina HD Display With 3D Touch
- Six-Core A11 Bionic Processor
- Three-Core GPU With M11 Motion co-processor
- 64GB / 256GB Non-Expandable Storage
- 12MP Wide-Angle (f/1.8) And Telephoto (f/2.4) Cameras, Dual Optical Image Stabilization, Optical Zoom; Digital Zoom Up To 10x, Six‑Element Lens, Quad-LED True Tone Flash, 4K Video Recording At 60fps, Slo‑Mo 1080p At 240fps
- 7MP Front Camera With f/2.2 Aperture, 1080p Video Recording, Retina Flash
- iOS 11
- Lithium-ion Battery With Qi Wireless Charging, Fast Charging Support
- TrueDepth Camera For FaceID, Stereo Speakers, Water And Dust Resistant (IP67)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac With MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC With Reader Mode, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 143.6x 70.9×7.7 mm; Weight: 174grams
ALSO READ: Apple Introduces A Redesigned 10.5-inch iPad Pro With A10X Fusion Chip!
The Apple iPhone X comes in Silver and Space Gray colors and is priced at US$ 999 for the 64GB variant and US$1,149 for the 256GB variant. In India, the iPhone X will start at Rs 89,000 for the 64GB variant, while the 256GB variant is priced at Rs 1,02,000. It will be available for pre-order from October 27 in several countries and goes on sale from November 3.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and subscribe to our YouTube channel.