After a long rumor and leaks, Samsung has unveiled; Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus in Thailand. The Galaxy J7 Plus features a metal unibody design and has a fingerprint sensor on the front.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus
The J7 Plus packs a 5.5-inch FHD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, which is powered by 2.39GHz Octa-Core processor MediaTek Helio P20 (likely), paired with 4GB RAM, runs on Android Nougat and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
The Galaxy J7 Plus sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with a f/1.7 aperture along with 5-megapixel secondary camera with a f/1.9 aperture to give out a shallow depth of feel. And in extension to that, it also features a 16megapixell front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 Processor
- ARM Mali T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 256GB)
- 13MP Primary Rear Camera With LED Flash, f/1.7 Aperture And 5MP Secondary Camera With f/1.9 Aperture
- 16MP Front-Facing Selfie Camera With LED Flash, f/1.9 Aperture
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 3000mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9mm
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus comes in Black, Gold and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 12900 Thai Baht (roughly Rs 24,900 /US$388). it will be available for pre-order in Thailand until September 17th and will ship on September 22nd. Samsung is offering free Samsung U Flex Headphones with all pre-bookings.