After a long rumor and leaks, Samsung has unveiled; Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus in Thailand. The Galaxy J7 Plus features a metal unibody design and has a fingerprint sensor on the front.
ALSO READ: Samsung Launches New Gear VR For Galaxy Note 8 For $130!
Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus
The J7 Plus packs a 5.5-inch FHD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, which is powered by 2.39GHz Octa-Core processor MediaTek Helio P20 (likely), paired with 4GB RAM, runs on Android Nougat and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
The Galaxy J7 Plus sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with a f/1.7 aperture along with 5-megapixel secondary camera with a f/1.9 aperture to give out a shallow depth of feel. And in extension to that, it also features a 16megapixell front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture.
ALSO READ: Samsung SM-G9298 Flip Phone With dual 4.2-inch Displays Announced!
Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 Processor
- ARM Mali T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 256GB)
- 13MP Primary Rear Camera With LED Flash, f/1.7 Aperture And 5MP Secondary Camera With f/1.9 Aperture
- 16MP Front-Facing Selfie Camera With LED Flash, f/1.9 Aperture
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 3000mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9mm
ALSO READ: Huawei Kirin 970 10nm SoC With Neural Network Processing Announced!
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus comes in Black, Gold and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 12900 Thai Baht (roughly Rs 24,900 /US$388). it will be available for pre-order in Thailand until September 17th and will ship on September 22nd. Samsung is offering free Samsung U Flex Headphones with all pre-bookings.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and subscribe to our YouTube channel.