Motorola has launched Moto G5S, the successor to the Moto G5 that was launched earlier this year. The Moto G5S comes with a metal unibody design with a fingerprint sensor on the front.
ALSO READ: Google Pixel 2 With Snapdragon 836 SoC To Be Announced On October 5!
The Moto G5S features a 5.2-inch FHD display, powered by Octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor, paired with 4GB RAM, 32GB expandable storage, runs on Android Nougat, and is backed by a 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging.
The G5S sports a bottom-ported loudspeaker. Coming to the camera, 16-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone, PDAF, 1080p video recording and 5-megapixel front-facing camera with flash, f/2.0 aperture.
ALSO READ: iBall CompBook Aer3 With FHD Display Launched For Rs 29,999!
Moto G5S Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display With Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) Processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB Storage +Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 128GB)
- 16MP Rear Camera With f/2.0 Aperture, Dual-Tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1080p Video Recording
- 5MP Front-Facing Camera With Flash, f/2.0 Aperture
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 3000mAh battery With Turbo Charging
- Fingerprint sensor, Water Repellent Nano-Coating
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- Dimensions: 150×73.5×8.2mm to 9.5 mm; Weight:157g
The Moto G5S comes in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colors and is priced at Rs 13,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in online from today midnight and will also be available from offline stores across India.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and subscribe to our YouTube channel.