Meizu announced its latest smartphone in the Note series; Meizu M6 Note in China. The M6 Note comes with a metal unibody design with mtouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button to unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds.
ALSO READ: LG K8 2017 With 5-Inch Display, 2GB RAM Is Now Available In India!
Meizu M6 Note
The M6 Note packs a 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display, powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor, paired with 4GB RAM, 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Nougat and is backed by a massive 4000mAh battery with fast charging support.
The smartphone comes with a 12-megapixel primary camera with a fast focus technology with a 5-megapixel rear camera to capture depth information. It also has a 16-megapixel selfie camera. The smartphone is that it uses multi-frame noise reduction and HDR algorithm from ArcSoft, which apparently will improve picture quality.
Meizu M6 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB / 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB / 64 Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD
- 12MP Rear Camera With Dual-Tone Quad-LED Flash, Sony IMX362 / Samsung 2L7 Sensor, f/1.9 Aperture, 1.4um Pixel Size, 6P Lens, Secondary 5MP Camera With f/2.0 Aperture
- 16MP Front-Facing Camera With f/2.0 Aperture, 5P Lens
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat With Flyme OS 6
- 4000mAh Battery With Fast Charging Support
- Dual SIM (Hybrid), Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 75.2 x 8.35mm; Weight: 173g
ALSO READ: Meizu Super mCharge Technology To Go Commercial Next Year; Report!
The Meizu M6 Note comes in Black, Blue, and Gold colors and is priced at RMB 1099 (roughly Rs 10570 / US$165) for the 3GB RAM + 16GB variant, RMB 1299 (roughly Rs 12,500 / US$195) for 3GB + 32GB variant and 4GB RAM + 64GB variant costs RMB 1699 (Rs 16,350 / US$255 approx). It will be available for order in China from today and will go sale from September 2nd.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and subscribe to our YouTube channel.