Gionee has launched its latest smartphone in the new ‘X Series’ – Gionee X1 in India. The smartphone has an elegant design with a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The smartphone packs a 5-inch HD (1280 x720 pixels) display, powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, paired with 2GB RAM, runs on Android Nougat and all these are backed by a 3000mAh battery.
The smartphone features an 8-megapixel rear (with LED Flash, 1.4″ sensor, 1.12μm pixel size) and front-facing camera. The fingerprint sensor on the back that also lets you capture selfies easily.
Gionee X1 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737 Processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 256GB)
- 8MP Autofocus Rear Camera With LED Flash, 1.4″ Sensor, 1.12μm Pixel Size
- 8MP Front-Facing Camera
- Android 7.0 Nougat With Amigo 4.0 UI
- 3000mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
The Gionee X1 comes in Gold and Black colors and is priced at Rs 8,999. Gionee has partnered with Airtel and Paytm to offer Airtel customers additional 10GB data per month for 6 months on any data recharge of 1GB and above and the phone comes with 2 Paytm cashback vouchers codes with Rs 250 cash back on a minimum purchase of Rs 350 on Paytm Mall.