BlackBerry KEYone launched in India. It comes with a 4.5-inch (1620 x 1080 pixels) display with 3:2 aspect ratio and has a 4-row QWERTY physical backlit keyboard with keys that respond to several different gestures.
BlackBerry KEYone Launched
KEYone is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC, paired with 3GB of RAM, runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with Security and productivity suite from BlackBerry, and packs a massive 3505mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0. It has an anodized aluminum frame and a soft touch textured back.
BlackBerry KEYone Specifications
- 4.5-inch (1620 x 1080 pixels) 3:2 Display With 433 PPI
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- 12MP Rear Camera With Dual-Tone LED Flash, Sony IMX378 Sensor, 1.55μm Pixel Size, 1/2.3″ Sensor Size, f/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, 4K Video Recording
- 8MP Front-Facing Camera With 1.12µm Pixel Size, f/2.2 Aperture
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 3505mAh Battery With Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dual SIM (Hybrid), Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1-C
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.5 x 9.4mm; Weight: 180g
The BlackBerry KEYone comes in Limited Edition Black color in India and priced at Rs 39,990 and will be available exclusively via Amazon.in starting from August 8th.