The first render of the upcoming smartphone from HMD Global – Nokia 8, has surfaced online. The render shows a clear look at the design of the phone from its elegant front panel to its dual rear cameras at the back of the smartphone.
Nokia 8 Comes With Dual Rear Camera
The render shows off Nokia branding at the front along with earpiece and a front facing selfie camera at the top of the display. There is also a physical home button that will also double as a fingerprint sensor with two capacitive touch buttons.
At the back, the Nokia 8 has vertical dual rear camera setup with ZEISS optics. The dual rear cameras are speculated to be of 13-megapixels. In addition to that, HMD Global has teamed up with ZEISS to use ZEISS optics on Nokia smartphones.
Nokia 8 Rumored Specifications
- 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Display With 518ppi
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Processor
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (up to 256GB)
- 13MP Dual Camera With ZEISS Optics
- 12MP Front-Facing Selfie Camera
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Fingerprint Sensor, Dual Speakers
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
According to the VentureBeat’s report, the Nokia 8 is expected to be announced on July 31. Stay tuned for more.