Creating a playlist for yourself or even for your friends is stressful to some extent. But, Spotify has figured out how to make it enjoyable with its newest feature; Spotify Group Playlist.
Spotify Group Playlist
In its new addition, Spotify has added a new way of creating a playlist, making it as a collaborative effort. It is called Group Playlists for Facebook Messenger. It lets users create Spotify playlists right from the Facebook Messenger.
Your friends don’t need to be on Spotify to help you create a playlist. For those who don’t know, you don’t need Facebook Messenger to create a group playlist in Spotify. You can directly collaborate from the app itself.
How To Create A Group Playlist
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on Android or iOS.
- Select a group with which you want to create a playlist.
- Tap the plus sign to the left of the text input field in the lower left corner of the app.
- Select Spotify under extensions.
- Tap create Spotify Group Playlist, give it a name and tap OK.
- Tap send to (friend’s name) or send to a group.
- Click Add a Song.
- Select a song from the given recommendations or search for a song by title.
- Click ok and repeat until you and your friend are satisfied with the playlist.
That’s it! pretty simple, isn’t it? what do you guys think about this new feature? Let us know in the comment section below and now, time for some collaborative work.