After a bunch of leaks and rumors, Lenovo-owned Motorola has launched the Moto Z2 Play, company’s latest mid-range smartphone. The smartphone comes with a 5.99mm ultra-slim aluminum unibody design with fingerprint sensor just below the display.
Moto Z2 Play Launched In India
The smartphone sports a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display, powered by Snapdragon 626 processor, packs a 12-megapixel rear camera with Dual Autofocus pixels (best for low-light shots), 5-megapixel front-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash (for both front and rear).
In addition to that, the smartphone has a water repellent nano coating and is backed by a 3000mAh battery with (of course) Turbo Charging support that lets you charge the phone up to 50% in just 20 minutes.
Moto Z2 Play Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display With Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 2.2GHz GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- 12MP Rear Camera With Dual-Tone LED Flash, Dual-Pixel Autofocus, Laser Autofocus, f/1.7 Aperture, 4K Video Recording
- 5MP Front-Facing Camera With f/2.2 Aperture, Dual-Tone LED Flash
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 3000mAh Battery With Turbo Charging Support
- Fingerprint Scanner, Water Repellent Nano-Coating
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB 3.1-C
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 76.2 x 5.99mm; Weight: 145g
The Moto Z2 Play comes in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colors and is priced at Rs 27,999. The pre-order starts today at 2 PM, till June 14th, will available exclusively via Flipkart as well as retail stores from June 15th. The compatible Moto Mods; JBL SoundBoost 2 Mod, Moto TurboPower Pack Mod, Moto Style Shell with Wireless Charging and Moto GamePad Mod, will be available later this year.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.