Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has scheduled an event on June 12 to unveil its new top-end smartphone; Honor 9. The smartphone will come with dual rear cameras with a glass back, very much similar to its predecessor Honor 8.
Huawei Honor 9
It recently got certified in TENAA, which confirmed the specifications of the phone; 5.15-inch 1080p display, powered by Kirin 960 SoC, paired with 4GB / 6GB RAM variant, packing 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel dual rear cameras and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera, runs on Android Nougat and is backed by a 3100mAh battery.
Honor 9 Rumored Specifications
- 5.15-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) Processor + i6 Co-Processor
- Mali G71 Octa-core GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD
- 20MP + 2MP Dual Rear Cameras With Dual-Tone LED Flash, Laser AF, 4K Video Recording
- 8MP Front-Facing Camera
- Android 7.0 Nougat With EMUI 5.0
- 3100mAh Battery
- Fingerprint Sensor, Dual SIM (Hybrid)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- Dimensions: 147.3 × 70.9 × 7.45mm; Weight: 155g
The listing only shows Gold color, we expect it to come in several colors similar to the predecessor. The Honor 9 event is scheduled at Shanghai Oriental Sports Center.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.