Xiaomi introduced Mi Router 3G as its latest top-end WiFi router in China. It is an 802.11 ac dual-band router, which is pretty much similar to the Mi Router 3 (release just a week ago), but, the company has polished the Mi Router 3G with some added performance tweaks.
Xiaomi Mi Router 3G
The Xiaomi Mi Router 3G comes with a faster processor, more RAM (when compared to its predecessor). It comes with USB 3.0 port for faster data sharing, compared to last year’s Mi Router 3. Nevertheless, the device has same dimensions but is slightly heavier (260 grams) compared to its predecessor.
Xiaomi Mi Router 3G Specifications
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2X2 Up To 1167 Mbps
- 880MHz Dual-Core MediaTek processor MT7621A Processor
- 256MB RAM
- 128MB SLC Nand Flash ROM
- PCB External Omnidirectional Antennas
- Supports Up To 128 Connected Devices
- MiWiFi OS
- Real Time Monitoring, Parental Controls With Mi WiFi App (Android And iOS)
- 2x LAN port, 10/100Mbps (Auto MDI/MDIX), 1x RJ45 WAN port, 10/100Mbps (Auto MDI/MDIX), 1x Power port, 1 x USB 3.0 port
- Dimensions: 195x131x23.4; Weight: 260.4g
- Red / Blue / Yellow LED Indicator
The Xiaomi Mi Router 3G comes in Black and White colors and is priced at 249 Yuan (which roughly equals to Rs 2,356 or US$37) and is already available in China.