Much like rumored, Motorola has launched its latest a budget smartphone; Moto C in India. It was launched last month, features a 5-inch FWVGA screen, powered by a MediaTek MT6737M processor and has a polycarbonate body with micro-textured back cover.
ALSO READ: Moto Z2 Play With Snapdragon 626, New Moto Mods Announced!
The smartphone sports 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, runs on Android Nougat, with dual SIM slots the Moto C is backed by 2350mAh removable battery.
Moto C Specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display
- 1.1GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737M Processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (up to 32GB)
- 5MP Auto Focus Rear Camera With LED Flash, 1.4 Microns, 74° Lens, 720p Video Recording
- 2MP Front-Facing Camera With LED Flash, 1.0 Microns, 63° Lens
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 2350mAh Battery
- Dual SIM 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 73.6 mm x 9 mm; Weight: 154 g
The Moto C comes in Pearl White and Starry Black colors and is priced at Rs 5,999 in India will be available across the country in over 100+ cities.
Sudhin Mathur, Managing Director, Motorola Mobility India and Country Head, Lenovo Mobile Biz Group, said:
According to the reports fewer people are expected to upgrade to smartphones because of concerns over price, need and ability to use.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and subscribe to our YouTube channel.