Much like rumored, Motorola has launched its latest a budget smartphone; Moto C in India. It was launched last month, features a 5-inch FWVGA screen, powered by a MediaTek MT6737M processor and has a polycarbonate body with micro-textured back cover.
The smartphone sports 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, runs on Android Nougat, with dual SIM slots the Moto C is backed by 2350mAh removable battery.
Moto C Specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display
- 1.1GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737M Processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (up to 32GB)
- 5MP Auto Focus Rear Camera With LED Flash, 1.4 Microns, 74° Lens, 720p Video Recording
- 2MP Front-Facing Camera With LED Flash, 1.0 Microns, 63° Lens
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 2350mAh Battery
- Dual SIM 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 73.6 mm x 9 mm; Weight: 154 g
The Moto C comes in Pearl White and Starry Black colors and is priced at Rs 5,999 in India will be available across the country in over 100+ cities.
Sudhin Mathur, Managing Director, Motorola Mobility India and Country Head, Lenovo Mobile Biz Group, said:
According to the reports fewer people are expected to upgrade to smartphones because of concerns over price, need and ability to use.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.