Asus has quietly launched ZenPad 3S 8.0 tablet at the Computex 2017 event in Taipei. Speaking of Computex, it is a pretty exciting event for PC enthusiasts. The ZenPad 3S 8.0 is the successor of Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 which was launched last year.
Asus ZenPad 3S 8.0 Unveiled At Computex 2017
It sports a 7.9-inch (2K) IPS display, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, Adreno 510 GPU, paired with 3GB / 4GB RAM and 32GB / 64GB on-board storage, runs on Android Nougat wrapped under ZenUI 3.5.
The ZenPad 3S 8.0 packs 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel selfie camera for video calling. The tablet seems to have a rather small battery, at just 4,680mAh, but maybe the power-efficient Snapdragon processor will help with battery life.
Asus ZenPad 3S 8.0 Specifications
- 7.9-inch IPS (2048 x 1536 pixels) IPS Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD
- 13MP Rear Camera
- 5MP Front-Facing Selfie Camera
- Android 7.0 Nougat With ZenUI 3.5
- 4,680mAh Battery
- 4G LTE, WiFi (802.11 ac/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS, USB-C
The pricing and availability of the tablet have not been revealed at the moment.