Huawei’s sub-brand announced Honor 6A, a new budget smartphone with 4G VoLTE support in China. The smartphone comes with a metal unibody design, has a fingerprint on the back of the smartphone.
Honor 6A: A New Budget Smartphone
The smartphone sports a 5-inch HD display, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, paired with 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB expandable storage, 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
The smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI and is backed by a 3020mAh battery, that promises up to 132 hours of video playback or 57 hours of music playback on a single charge.
Honor 6A Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit Processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (up to 128GB)
- 13MP Rear Camera With PDAF, LED Flash, 28mm 5P lens, 1080p Video Recording
- 5MP Front-Facing Selfie Camera
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Fingerprint sensor, Dual SIM (Hybrid)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 143.7 x 70.95×8.2mm; Weight: 143g
The Honor 6A comes in Gold, Silver, Blue and Pink colors and is priced at 799 Yuan (roughly Rs 7,500 or US$116) for the 2GB RAM + 16GB storage. While the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant costs 999 Yuan (roughly Rs 9,375 or US$145). The smartphone will be available from June 1st in China.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.