Reliance Jio4GVoice makes any iPhone 5 series Non-VoLTE phones, VoLTE and RCS ready. This means now users can now use their Jio SIM to not only use data services but also Voice, Video calling and messaging services. We talked about how Google is progressing in RCS and rolling out to devices, well, it’s here.
What Is RCS?
RCS (Rich Communication Service) is a feature loaded service, which gives out basic messaging feature which is not seen in traditional SMS messaging service i.e you can send read receipts, show typing indicators and yes, it works when your data is enabled.
Technically, RCS is a communication protocol between mobile telephone carriers and between phone and carrier, aiming at replacing SMS messages with a text-message system that is richer, provide phonebook polling (for service discovery), and transmit in-call multimedia.
How To Configure Jio4GVoice?
Configuration process of Jio4GVoice is simple, steps included;
- Insert the Jio SIM into your smartphone
- Download latest version of Jio4GVoice from the Appstore / Play Store
- Launch the app and configuration process will start automatically
- Your smartphone now VoLTE ready to explore VVM (Visual Voicemail) & RCS features
- You are done!
What Will You Get From Jio4GVoice?
Jio4GVoice (as supports RCS) features a lot of distinct features, which includes;
- Rich Calling: Users can add text, image, location and can also mark it as urgent while making a call. The added content will be visible on the receivers incoming call screen.
- In-Call Share: During ongoing call users do a live sketch, can share any type of file or share a map to the receiver.
- Chat & Group Chat: Users can create a group or have a personal conversation with their friends