Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 leaks and started picking up the pace. Well, Xiaomi Mi Mix was greatly appreciated and got a great reception from the tech world, thanks to its edge-to-edge display and its bezel-less display.
The Mi Mix 2 is one of the anticipated smartphones and the rumors and leaks suggest that the smartphone will be more impressive than its predecessor in terms of the screen-to-body ratio than the first iteration.
ALSO READ: Xiaomi Mi 6 With Snapdragon 835 Processor, 6GB RAM; Announced!
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2: Leaked Specs!
GeaBest has already listed the device on their website (as arrival notice). Though the information is not confirmed, but the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will sport 6.4-inch, 1440 x 2540 AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU, 19-megapixel rear camera and a 13-megapixel selfie camera and runs on Android Nougat with MIUI 9.
The leaks also suggest that there will be three variants; the entry-level model will include 4GB RAM and 128GB non-expandable storage, while the mid-tier variant will feature 6GB RAM and 128GB non-expandable storage, however, the top-end variant will feature 8GB RAM with 256GB non-expandable storage.
ALSO READ: Xiaomi Redmi 4 Is Launching Soon In India; Specs, Features & Pricing!
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Specifications (Rumored)
- 6.4-inch (1440 x 2540) AMOLED Display With Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- 2.45GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB Storage (Non-Expandable)
- 19MP Rear Camera With OIS, Dual Tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 13MP Front-Facing Selfie Camera
- Android 7.1 Nougat With MIUI 9
- 4500mAh Battery With Quick Charge 3.0
- Fingerprint Scanner, 4G LTE, 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.2
- Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Dimensions: 15.80 x 8.19 x 0.79 cm; Weight: 209g
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will be a solid smartphone with high-end specs. Not to forget that these are leaks and rumors, there is no legit information. So, take this piece of information with a pinch of salt. We will be covering, so stay tuned.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.