Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are the upcoming and most anticipated smartphone this year. There have been a lot of leaks and renders of this smartphone. Earlier this month, there was an image surfaced showing the curved screen, narrow bezels and iris scanner on the smartphone.
ALSO READ: Samsung Galaxy S8 Release Postponed To April 28; Here Is The Reason?
Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus
Though there have a lot of reports and leaks coming across, but according to a report, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 powered Galaxy S8 will be sold only in the United States, Japan, and China, while the Exynos powered Galaxy S8 will be sold/available in rest of the world.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus (top to bottom) in black sky, orchid grey and arctic silver (left to right) pic.twitter.com/ISo7W10sYV
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) March 19, 2017
The report suggests that the models sold in most of the market will feature 4GB of RAM, whereas the Korea and China are expected to feature a 6GB RAM and it will feature the iris scanner, which will be used for fast and secure payment.
Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8+ Rumored Specifications
- 5.8-inch / 6.2-inch Quad HD+ (2560×1440 pixels) Curved Super AMOLED Pressure Sensitive Display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 / Samsung Exynos 9 series
- Adreno 540 GPU / Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 64GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD
- 12MP Dual Pixel Rear Camera With LED Flash, f/1.7 Aperture
- 8MP Front-Facing Camera, f/1.7 Aperture
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Hate Rate Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Dual SIM
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, GLONAASS, USB 2.0, NFC
According to the leakster, the Galaxy S8 will start at €799 (US$ 859 / Rs. 56,259 approx.), Galaxy S8+ at €899 €799 (US$ 966 / Rs. 63,300 approx). New GearVR will cost €129 (US$ 138 / Rs. 9,083 approx). The Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2017 event will take place at 11:00 AM (9:30 PM IST) in New York on March 29, 2017. And rumors says that both these phones will go on pre-order on April 10th