Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are the upcoming and most anticipated smartphone this year. There have been a lot of leaks and renders of this smartphone. Earlier this month, there was an image surfaced showing the curved screen, narrow bezels and iris scanner on the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus
Though there have a lot of reports and leaks coming across, but according to a report, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 powered Galaxy S8 will be sold only in the United States, Japan, and China, while the Exynos powered Galaxy S8 will be sold/available in rest of the world.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus (top to bottom) in black sky, orchid grey and arctic silver (left to right) pic.twitter.com/ISo7W10sYV
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) March 19, 2017
The report suggests that the models sold in most of the market will feature 4GB of RAM, whereas the Korea and China are expected to feature a 6GB RAM and it will feature the iris scanner, which will be used for fast and secure payment.
Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8+ Rumored Specifications
- 5.8-inch / 6.2-inch Quad HD+ (2560×1440 pixels) Curved Super AMOLED Pressure Sensitive Display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 / Samsung Exynos 9 series
- Adreno 540 GPU / Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 64GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD
- 12MP Dual Pixel Rear Camera With LED Flash, f/1.7 Aperture
- 8MP Front-Facing Camera, f/1.7 Aperture
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Hate Rate Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Dual SIM
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, GLONAASS, USB 2.0, NFC
According to the leakster, the Galaxy S8 will start at €799 (US$ 859 / Rs. 56,259 approx.), Galaxy S8+ at €899 €799 (US$ 966 / Rs. 63,300 approx). New GearVR will cost €129 (US$ 138 / Rs. 9,083 approx). The Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2017 event will take place at 11:00 AM (9:30 PM IST) in New York on March 29, 2017. And rumors says that both these phones will go on pre-order on April 10th