Xiaomi with Mi 5C also announced Xiaomi Redmi 4X, it latest budget smartphone in the Redmi series. This smartphone doesn’t come ship with its own processor ‘Surge S1‘ but with Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC.
Xioami at MWC 2017 in Barcelona unveiled the next budget smartphone, Redmi 4X. This smartphone packs a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
This smartphone has a metal unibody design, a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a mammoth 4100mAh battery with 15 hours of continuous video playback, up tp 2days of usage and 18 days standby.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB Storage Expandable Via MicroSD (up to 128GB)
- 13MP Rear Camera With f/2.0 Aperture, 5P lens (wide-angle shots), PDAF, LED Flash
- 5MP Front-Facing Camera With f/2.2 Aperture
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow With MIUI 8
- 4100mAh Battery
- Fingerprint Scanner, Dual SIM (Hybrid), 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2
- Dimensions: 139.24 x 69.96 x8.65 mm ; Weight: 150g
The Xiaomi Redmi 4X comes in three colors- Cherry Pink, Champagne Gold, and Mate Black are priced at CNY 699 (US$2101 / Rs 6790 approx) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and CNY 899 (US$130 / Rs 8730 approx) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage.