CES 2017 has turned out to be really amazing (when compared to CES 2016). There are a lot of products revealed which has blown the mind.
Design wise (ZTE Blade V8) it is really an elegant looking smartphone, with the diamond-cut metal body and 2.5D front glass, this smartphone has to handle, yes, the dual-camera setup.
ZTE Blade V8 Specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD LCD Display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB Storage
- 13MP & 2MP (fixed-focus) Dual Rear Camera With Autofocus
- Android 7.0 Nougat With Mifavor 4.2 UI
- 2,730mAh Battery
ZTE Blade V8 Pro Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920p) With 401ppi
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (up to 128GB)
- 13MP Rear Camera
- 8MP Front Facing Selfie Camera
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 3140mAh Battery
- Dual SIM/ Fingerprint Sensor/ 4G LTE
ZTE Blade V8 Pricing
The pricing is not confirmed, though it is expected to make to Russia and Japan around February 2017 and around a month later in Germany, Spain, and China.