Chinese smartphone giant and Huawei’s sub-brand unveiled the Honor 6X at the ongoing CES 2017.
► Checkout Our CES 2017 Coverage
Honor 6X Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920p) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass IPS Display
- Octa-Core Kirin 655 ( 4 x 2.1GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz) With Mali T830-MP2
- 3GB/4GB RAM with
- 32GB/64GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (up to 128GB)
- 12MP Rear Camera With LED Flash, PDAF and 2MP Secondary Camera
- 8MP Front Facing Camera
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 (EMUI 5.0 Soon)
- 3,340mAh Battery With Quick Charge 3.0
- Dual SIM (Hybrid), 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1
- Colors: Gold, Silver, Grey, Blue and Rose Gold
Honor 6X comes with dual rear camera i.e with 12 MP With LED Flash, 6P lens, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF and 2MP secondary camera. You might be surprised why this secondary camera, unlike any other dual camera smartphone, which is used to take monochrome shots, this camera is used to give out DSLR-like bokeh effect (background blur).
ALSO READ: Honor Magic: Design, Specs, Features and Pricing!
Launch & Pricing
The phone is expected to launch in India on January 24 in New Delhi. Although there is no hint about the pricing, but the smartphone debut in CES at $249 (roughly Rs 17,000).
This smartphone to go head-on-head with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 which is expected to launch in India on January 18 for under Rs 15,000 and also with Lenovo’s P2, which is launching in January for almost same price bracket of Rs 15,000. It will be interesting to see, how completely the pricing is Honor going to do. Stay tuned!