Major OEM’s around the world are geared/gearing up for CES 2017, which is to be held in Las Vegas on January 3, 2017.
Huawei Honor Epic Smartphone: CES 2017
Technically there is nothing has been revealed about the device details. There are lot rumors started to float on the internet.
— Honor USA (@Honor_USA) December 30, 2016
PhoneArena claimed that the smartphone will feature a dual camera setup, which is will be almost similar to one on the Honor 8.
Honor has been setting up the standards for prototypes. Honor has seen launching some major launches recently, including Honor 6X and Honor Magic, launched in China last month.
The Honor Magic (prototype smartphone) which had a metal frame with curved edge display and double 3D glass at front and back and addition to that the smartphone is powered by an inbuilt AI to manage the task you push at it.
Honor Magic Specifications
- 5.09-inch (2560x1440p) QHD AMOLED Display With 577ppi
- Kirin 950 Octa-Core SoC
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage + Expandable via microSD
- Dual 12MP Rear Camera (an RGB Color and a Monochrome Sensor) with f/2.2 Aperture
- 8MP Front Facing Camera
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Honor Magic Live
- 2,900mAh Battery
- Colors: Golden Black, Porcelain White