With the launch of Reliance Jio, Reliance Digital has also expanded their smartphone portfolio with back to back budget smartphone launches.
Specifications And Features Of LYF F1S;
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display With Corning Concore Glass 3 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Processor Octa-Core ( 1.8GHz + 1.4GHz )
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16MP Rear Camera With dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP Selfie Camera With LED Flash
- 32GB Storage + Expandable Via microSD (up to 128GB)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3000mAh Battery With Fast Charging
- Dual SIM (hybrid)/ 4G VoLTE, USB-C
- Colors; Gold, Silver, and Black
- Considering the budget tag this smartphone has to prove itself in front of the smartphones like Xiaomi Redmi Note 3s Prime, Redmi Note 3 and Lenovo K6 Power.
- When said, this is the cheapest smartphone to have Snapdragon 652 processor. Some other smartphones Snapdragon 652 processor are Samsung Galaxy A9, Xiaomi Mi Max, LeEco Le 2 and so on.
Pricing And Availability
Bundled with Reliance Jio’s Happy New Offer, which offers unlimited voice calls and data (FUP 1GB/Day) until March 31, 2017. The LYF F1S is priced at Rs 10,999, making its the cheapest smartphone to be powered by Snapdragon 652 SoC with 2-year warranty
Addition to this, for the one’s who make payment for the phone through JioMoney, they will be eligible for a Rs 500 cashback, so the after price is Rs 9,599. You can get the smartphone from AJIO Website.