Xiaomi had a great year and done wonders especially with smartphones like Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3S and Redmi Note 3S Prime. Xiaomi has also tested out some concept bezel-less smartphone, Mi Mix, which received a great appreciation for company’s effort towards futurism.
No wonder! Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 design is very much similar to Redmi Note 3 but with some minor tweaks, changes like 2.5D glass, with Mi 5 like chamfered edges and unibody metal design. Things like the camera lens, LED flash and the circular fingerprint scanner is same as the old Redmi Note 3.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications;
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920x1080p) Display with 2.5D Curved Glass
- MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core/Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor
- 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM
- 13MP Rear Camera With LED Flash, f/2.0 Aperture, PDAF
- 5MP Selfie Camera With f/2.0 Aperture, 85-Degree Wide-Angle Lens
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow With MIUI 8
- 4,100mAh battery
- Dual-SIM (Hybrid), 4G VoLTE
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pricing In India
Well, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is expected to be in India by January. Well, the smartphone will be available in two variants – 16GB Storage variant with 2GB of RAM and 64GB Storage variant with 3GB of RAM.
The pricing of 16GB storage variant is CNY 899, which roughly translates to Rs 9,000, while the 64GB storage variant at CNY 1,199 which again roughly translates to Rs 12,000. Well, all these are expectations, don’t mind if the end results are different.