There are a lot of rumors circling on the internet about Huawei Mate 9 coming to other markets and now the leakster Evleaks revealed the date of Mate 9 releasing in the US.
And addition to the date it is also said that Huawei would probably sell the Mate 9 as unlocked, contract-free variant only. If the Mate 9 make it to the US as rumored then it clearly indicates that European and Asian markets will soon get the essence of Mate 9.
Huawei Mate 9 Specifications;
- 5.9-inches (1080 x 1920p) IPS Display with 373ppi
- Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 960 with Mali-G71 MP8 GPU
- 4GB RAM/64GB Storage + MicroSD (up to 256GB)
- Dual 20 MP +12 MP Camera with f/2.2, OIS, 2x zoom, Leica optics, dual-LED Flash, Laser autofocus
- 8MP, f/1.9 Front Facing Camera
- Android 7.0 Nougat With Emotion UI 5.0
- 4000mAh Battery
- USB-C/Fingerprint Scanner/Hybrid Dual SIM
Huawei has announced three variants of Mate 9 (which is a base model), Mate 9 Pro (performance enthusiast) and Mate 9 Porsche Design (higher end specs). Huawei Mate 9 comes in Space Gray, Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Mocha Brown, Ceramic White, Black color variants.
ALSO READ: HTC Bolt Vs Huawei Mate 9: Comparison!
Pricing And Availability
The pricing of Huawei Mate 9 is still unclear. But it is rumored to be priced anywhere from $500 to $1315 for the maxed out Porsche Design variant. Well, it is still unclear whether Huawei will take Mate 9 variants to the US.