Yesterday, Lenovo has launched the Vibe K4 Note, successor to the popular K3 Note smartphone.
The company also launched a Lenovo Vibe K4 Note bundle with AntVR virtual reality headset.
AntVR actually means All-IN-ONE Universal Virtual Reality.
- Fingerprint scanner (Placed below the camera on the rear panel)
- 3GB of DDR3 RAM
- 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 with up to 450 MHz Mali T720-MP3 GPU
- Running Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI skin on top
- Dual-SIM dual-4G Enabled / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 16GB of inbuilt storage expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB)
- IPS display with a pixel density of 401 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF autofocus, an f/2.2 aperture and dual-tone LED flash, ISOCELL sensor
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging (non removable battery)
- It measures 153.60 x 76.50 x 9.10 (height x width x thickness) i.e it is 9.1-mm thick and weighs 158 grams
- Battery with fast charging deliver up to 265 hours of 3G standby time, and 22 hours of 3G talk time.
- The smartphone also sports dual-front speakers (Dolby Atmos audio)
- Sensors include a digital compass, accelerometer, proximity sensor, and ambient light sensor.
- The company is also touting the TheaterMax technology on the Vibe K4 Note, which converts regular content to immersive VR content.
- The company announced that a Premium leather cover, as well as wood covers would be launched soon.
- Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (with AntVR virtual reality headset) priced at Rs. 13,299
- Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (without AntVR virtual reality headset) Carrying a price tag of Rs. 11,999
- The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note will be available exclusively from Amazon India in its first flash sale on January 19, with registrations open. (Click here to register)
- The VR headset features a stand alone price of Rs. 1,299 (Tuxedo Black colour variant)
Are you excited by the specs of Lenovo K4 Note?? If so, what about it appeals most to you?? Is there anything missing that you’d like to see added?? Let me know all your thoughts in the comments below.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.